Earn extra money on internet at home: Online Data Entry Jobs

Home || Earn Extra Money || Affiliate Marketing || Blogging || Adsense || Work at Home || Tips For Home Business || Website Traffic || Search Engine

Get Paid, Work at Home Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Online Data Entry Jobs

There are many different types of data-process applications that we offer such as:

  • Outsource Data Operator
  • As an Outsource Data Operator you will work in a variety of virtual offices. Assisting with phone, or recorded, audio data transcription, customer service, data recording, data-processing projects and more. You will apply and receive assignments from the companies of your choice. I have compiled a list of the best companies for these types of data-entry work. I have personal experience in getting assignments from each of these companies, they have always paid on time for my completed work. I have eliminated the companies requiring years of past experience, this allows novice operators to do these assignments. I will also give you the needed training to be able to get the assignments, whether you have a lot of experience or no experience at all. Pay is usually between $9 - $20 per hour, or paid by flat rate for each assignment. You will be paid by your preference of mailed check or bank wire transfer with in 15 - 30 days of completed assignment, depending on each company's pay policy.

  • Worldwide Data-Entry Processor
  • This is the most popular of all of the data-entry jobs. This is because you can earn endless amounts of money with little or no experience. The key to this type of data entry is the training and tutorial. Many sites have tried copying sites such as mine, but they leave out the important details on how to do this successfully. As a Worldwide Data-Entry Operator you will assist thousands of successful Internet companies that pay on a commission bases. Your tasks will be to submit short lines of data to the Internet. Targeting readers that are searching for your content. You will get a list of thousands of companies that are set up to automatically approve you through our program. You can work as little as 1 hour per day and create some amazing revenue. This job has created my biggest paychecks to date. The companies are benefiting as well, with additional sales which could never be made without the help of Worldwide Data-Entry Operators. You can expect to earn anywhere between $20 - $35 (Average) for each transaction and making $1000 + per day is not out of the question. I will give all the training and tools you will need. You will be paid by mailed check or bank wire transfer on the 1st and 16th of every month like clockwork. This is a must for anyone wanting to work from home.

  • Data Proofreader
  • As a data proofreader, you will get assignments to read through manuscripts and Web sites to look for grammar and spelling errors. You will be proofreading the following: Dissertations, Essays, Research reports, Applications, Novels, Short stories, Screenplays, Scripts, Articles, Books, Manuscripts, Proposals, Business plans, Presentations, Advertising copy, Press releases, Newsletters, Resumes, Cover letters, Dating profiles, Personal statements, Website text, Auto responders, Forms and letters. If you have good grammar and spelling, this is a great opportunity. You can make very good money doing this type of work all in the comfort of your own home. Out of all the programs I offer, this is the only one that will requires testing and certification. I can help you to get certified. After you are certified the opportunities are endless and pay from $5-$100 per assignment for online and offline proofreading opportunities. Pay will vary depending whether you work online or offline.

  • Home Secretarial Work
  • The first program I started was doing home-secretary work for several companies in my immediate area. Since I started, this it has grown to be so huge, so fast. I have hired assistants to help with the growing demand of typing projects such as word processing, promotional material, invoices, articles, business plans, term papers, letters, memos, price lists, fliers, resumes and much more for companies that have outsourced these projects to me. I will show you exactly how to do this from start to finish. I will even include promotional material to start this, with detailed instructions on how to get work sent to you at home. All you need is to follow the directions and you will be doing work for companies in your area regardless of your typing experience. If you already have a computer and printer, the start up costs are very minimal, with only a few office supplies needed. This has proved to be the bread and butter of my programs, and it continues to grow as word of mouth gets out and companies continue to downsize. This program is so detailed that everyone that has followed this tutorial is seeing unbelievable success working at home.

  • Article Typing
  • The latest rave on the Internet is article typing. Because the Internet is growing so rapidly, many websites are in dire need of fresh content. I will show you how to create online articles, and what to type your articles about. In return, you will be paid between $5 - $100 for the rights to each article. The pay will depend on the length, subject demand and content of your article. You can also add additional streams of income from a few companies that I will identify, they will pay for simply placing in your articles. As another source of income, I will also show you how to publish your own articles to the Internet through weblogs. I have different sources that pay you to link to your published blogs, they pay you when someone simply reads your article or clicks on any of the links. This has been generating incredible income, ranging in the hundreds of dollars per day for me and my current members. My training tutorial will show you how to do everything with no additional costs whatsoever. They will pay you by check, wired bank transfer or by PayPal.

  • Response Typist
  • As a response typist your job duties will be to post data to online forums and review panels. I have companies that pay you to post your messages, which can be pretty much about anything under the sun that is not vulgar, into these forums. You get paid for every post, reply, download etc. Other sites pay you for your reviews on certain subject matters. I personally love to express my opinion and now I get paid for it. I personally enjoy being a response typist because it is so much fun, getting paid to basically vent or express my thoughts only adds to this opportunity.

I am going to give you ALL of these popular types of data entry with just ONE membership. You can then choose which one (or which ones) you would like to pursue further. Having done data entry for years. I understand everybody has different likes and dislikes when it comes to these types of jobs. This is why I offer all of these programs instead of just one. Many companies offering work from data entry will offer you one poorly written program with no guarantees. I will give you a lot of information insight for all the data-entry programs I offer. Including a brief job description and how much money you can potentially earn from doing the tasks at hand. I also give you a complete money back guarantee. All of these programs have been personally designed by myself using the experience I have gained. You will not have to experience all the pitfalls I did to get to the point where I am now. You will be able to move to the front of the class, so-to-speak with what I teach you. I offer you much more than just typing ads to the Internet unlike 99% of the other data-entry-jobs programs.

MORE INFORMATION?? Go to Online Data Entry Jobs


Technorati : ,
Del.icio.us : ,
Ice Rocket : ,
Flickr : ,
Zooomr : ,
Buzznet : ,
Riya : ,
43 Things : ,

1 comments:

Blogger said...

You can earn $20 for each 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So large companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me, fills out surveys and gives them their opinion.